As we all know, most emerging trending content like YouTube Video content is currently with 6 billion hours of video viewed per month and 300 hours of video uploaded per minute. YouTube is the most effective way to reach out to people. YouTube videos can be a great platform for connecting with your audience. But Goal of your video/channel is to get more video views and strong Subscribers base. Be prepared!! You are stepping at high throat competition. We can enhance our subscriber base through both organic and paid ways.
How does YouTube rank videos?
YouTube ranks videos are based on:
- Video quality not quantity
- User experience metrics
- Thumbnails design
- Channel keywords
- Video watch time
- View count
Making a strong subscriber base can be a challenging job, but with the right strategy, it is possible to establish & sustain yourself for long term on Youtube platform. Here are 10 tips you can use to get more YouTube subscribers and increase your video views.
Create power playlist.
Power playlist is like as normal playlist but it should be organized with sequencing content format and must be related to niche which you are providing to your target audience. Focus on theme based valued content.
Ask your viewers to subscribe.
Viewers want to get to know that what to do next. The most effective way to be straight forward and say it in the video. Ask your viewers to click on subscribe button to get the latest videos and include a button that makes it easy for them to do so.
Post consistency is the key.
Upload videos consistently. You should post related to your niche and refreshing your substance reliably for best outcomes.
Create searchable Title & Use call to action Annotations.
The appropriate way to increasing your subscriber count is to start asking for it in your videos. Stop presuming by that your viewer can read your mind. In your videos, ask them directly to click the “Subscribe” button right above your video
Design & use eye catching video thumbnails, write a killer channel description.
Your thumbnail images are going to huge impact on increasing your YouTube views. A good thumbnail plays an equally important role in the organic results page, suggested videos section & also on social media. You must work out on description by using primary & secondary keywords.
Come up with a valuable pitch.
First few seconds decide your View ability. From the start deliver exactly what users are looking for.
Prefer qualitative approach not in quantity while uploading.
In Today Era, it’s not enough to be posting weekly videos with your tips and content. Be focused on quality, valuable & reliable content; do not force yourself to frequent posting.
Optimize your videos (before and after uploading).
Optimization is the key both before and after uploads your video to increasing organic views and high valued subscribers.
Tips for optimization before uploading
- post high-quality video and use premium editing
- Use a primary keyword to name your video description
Tips for optimization after uploading
- Write clear title with using primary keywords
- Write title no longer than 70 characters
- Use high-volume, low-competition keywords in descriptions
- Write video descriptions between 100-200 words by using a primary keyword
- Share your videos in niche online communities, E-books, Webinars, Presentations and Lead Magnets.
- Collaborate with other You-Tubers with similar audiences.
Ready for a lot more YouTube subscribers? Then start working and make it possible! To sum up-
Here are few main points to be focused to get more subscribers:
- Write a great content, use the right time to post, and keep your videos short for maximum engagement
- Create a super-engaging channel trailer
- Make videos of duration up till 5 minutes or less, with an attention capturing first 10 seconds
- Create a attractive & call to action thumbnail, preferably featuring a smiling face
- Post consistently
- Promote your videos on other social channels and communities
- Optimize your video for search
- Always ask to viewers to subscribe the channel