Carryminati, BB ki vines, Technical guruji, Ashish Chanchalani
So now you too wish to earn through youtube and after uploading some content on your youtube channel a question arises in your mind that,” how do I monetize my youtube channel”? well here is your answer Youtube runs a youtube partner program(YPP) to grant monetory edges to its users.
- Must follow YouTube monetization guidelines
- The YouTube monetization guidelines are a collection of policies that permits you to monetize your channel on YouTube.
- Have more than 4,000 hours of valid public watch within the last 12 months activity.
- 3.Living in a country where the YouTube Partner Program is accessible.
- 4.Have more than active 1,000 subscribers.
- 5.Have a valid linked google AdSense account.
You will need a google AdSense account to get paid If you don’t have a google AdSense account you can create by following steps:
- Visit google AdSense website
- Click Get started.
- sign in to your YouTube account .
- Enter your email address.
- Opt for whether you'd like AdSense to send you customized help and performance suggestions.
- Click Save and continue.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select your country or territory.
- accept the Terms and Conditions
- Click Create account.
Yayy! Your google AdSense account is signed in
Now your YouTube channel will automatically be put in a review queue and the platform will then review your channel’s content to check if it follows all of its guidelines.
- If you’re accepted into YPP then Congratulations! Now you can setup your ad preferences and enable monetization on your uploaded content.
- Now if by any reason you get rejected from YPP like some content of your channel doesn’t meet YouTube policies and guidelines. You can re-apply after 30 days of rejection of your application
- Make sure your channel strictly follows YouTube community guidelines
- Make sure you only have 1 valid AdSense account.
- Stay active on YouTube to keep making money
- for more click on https://adstube.in/monetization-plans.cshtml