YouTube has now come up with another testing feature that will add the videos in the queue section that you would like to watch later on.This feature will be tested till January 28 and it is for both Android and iOS. Earlier users had to choose options like save to watch later or save to playlist so that they can watch the video later.
YouTube's Queue feature would add convenience for the users as it will be easier to track those videos that were saved earlier, users don't need to search for them from the other list. The Queue feature is simple and easy to use as users can add videos to their Queue from anywhere on YouTube
, and they can reorder the videos in any way they like. Users can also search for videos to add to the queue and can create playlists of videos. This feature will only be available to premium users of YouTube.
How to use the YouTube Queue feature
1. To use the queue feature on iOS and Android devices, first open the YouTube app and select the video you want to add to your queue.
2.. Next, click on the “Add to Queue” icon in the bottom right corner of the video. You will then see the video added to your queue list.
3. You can rearrange and prioritize the videos in the queue using the “drag and drop” feature. It also allows users to prioritize the videos they want to watch first, so they can engage with the video they are most interested in.
4. To watch the videos in your queue, tap the “Queue” button in the bottom left corner of the app. This will take you to your queue list where you can browse the videos you have added. If you want to watch a video, simply tap on it and it will start playing.
Perks of using the YouTube Queue feature
1. This feature can be a time saver as it will allow users to sort out the videos in a separate section. As before, users had to choose the videos that they saved earlier from the other options like save to watch later or watch later.
2. Once you add this option you can also see it in a mini-player and once you remove a video then the mini player would also disappear.
3. You can also rearrange the videos in the queue section as per your choice.
4. The feature also allows users to share the queue with their friends and family. This allows others to see what videos the user has queued up and add their videos to the list as well.
5. The queue feature is a great way for users to manage their viewing sessions.
6. the queue feature allows users to save their place in the middle of a video. This is especially useful for long videos, as it allows you to easily pick up where you left off. This means that you don't have to waste time trying to remember where you were in the video when you come back to watch it.
7. It’s easy to use and can be accessed from any device.
Overall, the new queue feature of YouTube on iOS and Android devices is a great way to enhance your viewing experience
. It provides users with more control over their viewing experience, makes it easier to watch videos with friends and family, and allows you to save your place in the middle of a video. All of these benefits make the new queue feature of YouTube an invaluable tool for anyone who enjoys watching videos on their device.
These new testing features that YouTube is developing have the potential to greatly improve the user experience. By providing users with more amazing options like multitasking, curating comments, creating personalized playlists, and watching videos in a continuous loop, YouTube is aiming to make the platform more enjoyable and easier to use. It remains to be seen if these features will be released to the public, but if they are, they could be a great addition to the platform.
Q. What is the YouTube Queue feature?
Ans) The YouTube Queue feature allows users to save videos to watch later in one central place. This feature is accessible on android, ios, and the desktop website. This feature allows users to browse, add, and manage their saved videos in one place.
Q How do I add a video to my YouTube Queue?
Ans) To add a video to your YouTube Queue, simply tap on the “Add to Queue” button located below the video thumbnail. This will add the video to your Queue, which can be accessed from the Queue icon located at the top of the YouTube mobile app or the left-hand menu of the YouTube website.
Q: How do I use the Queue feature?
Ans.) To use the Queue feature, you simply need to click the “Queue” icon on the video you want to save. This will add the video to your queue list, and when you are ready to watch the videos, you can click the “Queue” button on the top right of the YouTube page. This will show all the videos you have saved in your queue, and you can watch them in the order you saved them.
Q: Is there a limit to how many videos I can save in my Queue?
Ans) No, there is no limit to how many videos you can save in your queue. However, keep in mind that the more videos you save, the longer it will take to view them.
Q: Can I rearrange the order of the videos in my Queue?
Ans): Yes, you can rearrange the order of the videos in your queue. To do this, simply click the “Rearrange” button on the top right of your queue. This will allow you to move videos up and down in the list.
Q. Can I delete videos from my Queue?
Ans): Yes, you can delete videos from your queue. To do this, simply click the “Delete” button on the top right of the video you want to delete. This will remove the video from your queue.