These honors depend on a channel's endorser tally, however, they are offered at the sole carefulness of YouTube. Each channel is explored before honor is given, to guarantee that the channel pursues the YouTube people group rules. YouTube maintains all authority to decline to distribute a Creator Reward, which it didn't beforehand grant to choose channels with frightfulness or political substance, just as different pundits.
Advantages and grants
These levels do exclude physical and declaration grants, yet offer elective advantages:
- Graphite, for channels that have less than 1,000 endorsers.
- Opal, for channels that scope or outperform 1,000 supporters. It is likewise one of three necessities to apply to the YouTube Partner Program for adaptation, the other two being at least 4,000 all-out watcher watch hours in the previous a year and a survey of the channel's substance to decide qualification. Channels with adaptation can likewise empower Super Chat, while gaming channels can likewise empower channel participation.
- Bronze, for channels that range or outperform 10,000 endorsers. On the off chance that a channel is adapted, this level includes a Teespring adaptation choice.
At the point when a confirmed YouTuber arrives at a particular achievement and is esteemed qualified for a YouTube Creator Reward, they are granted a moderately level trophy in a metal packaging with a YouTube play button image. The trophies are of various sizes: each catch and plaque gets continuously greater the more supporters the channel gets.
There are presently three distinct levels of rewards, plus a fourth and fifth that was granted a couple of times:
- The Silver Creator Award, for channels that range or outperform 100,000 endorsers. The old form was made of nickel-plated cupronickel compound. The new form (as of March 1, 2017) is 92% nickel, 5% carbon and 2.5% zinc, with hints of different metals. In March 2018, the vibe of the Silver Play Button was refreshed from a metal catch housed inside a window box with the channel's name imprinted on the front glass sheet to a cleaner-looking level structured metal plaque grant highlighting the channel's name embellished on it. Channels at this level are likewise qualified to apply for a computerized check identification.
- The Gold Creator Award, for channels that compass or outperform 1 million endorsers. It is made of gold-plated metal. In March 2018, the appearance of the Gold Play Button was refreshed from a metal catch housed inside a window box with the channel's name imprinted on the front glass sheet to a cleaner-looking level structured metal plaque grant highlighting the channel's name embellished on it.
- The Diamond Creator Award, for channels that scope or outperform 10 million endorsers. It is made of silver-plated metal inset with a huge bit of dreary precious stone in the state of a play button triangle. As of June 2019, there are 432 channels that have arrived at this level.
- The Custom Creator Award, for channels that span or outperform 50 million supporters. It is missing from the Creators Award page. There are at present six channels that have arrived at this level:
PewDiePie was the first YouTuber to accomplish 50 million endorsers, on December 18, 2016. He got a Custom Play Button, which he nicknamed the Ruby Play Button. It was made in the state of his channel's logo: the front of a hand giving a "brother clench hand", or a clench hand knock, adapted to look like the letter P, and was red in shading. It additionally accompanied a few smaller than expected honors to be skilled to endorsers that had been bought in the longest were as yet dynamic.
T-Series was the second YouTube channel to accomplish 50 million endorsers. The organization got its Custom Play Button on September 11, 2018. The honor includes the letter T engraved inside it by means of videography. T-Series' has a vapid honor, as opposed to PewDiePie's ruby-shaded honor.
Four different channels meet all requirements for this honor, however, they didn't freely affirm gathering of the honor. This incorporates 5-Minute Crafts, which qualified in February 2019, and three different channels (Cocomelon, SET India and KondZilla), which qualified in June 2019.
- The Red Diamond Creator Award, for channels that range or outperform 100 million endorsers. Propelled by the Diamond Creator Award, it includes a play button triangle with an enormous dull red precious stone. There are as of now two channels that have arrived at this level:
T-Series (May 29, 2019)
PewDiePie (August 25, 2019)