At Adstube.in, we are committed towards protecting your online privacy considering it as our topmost priority. This security approach (the "Strategy") depicts the protection practices of AdsTube Inc. ("Adstube," "we," "our," or "us") as for our online video promoting administrations. We select, target and convey our sponsor advertisements through utilization of our exclusive innovation and additional technology from third party technical service providers, assuming any (the "Adstube Platform"). Furthermore, so as to give our clients, current and forthcoming clients and employment searchers, with data in regards to our services, we keep up our corporate site, http://adstube.in/ (the "Site"). This Policy depicts how we gather, use and unveil data regarding our activity of the AdsTube Platform and the Site. Adstube claims all authority to adjust this Policy whenever by posting the progressions on the Site. You’re preceded with utilization of the Adstube Platform as well as the Site establishes your acknowledgment of the current posted Policy.
Adstube does not gather private recognizable data through task of the Adstube Platform, yet does gather personal recognizable data through the Site. The personal recognizable data that is gathered through the Site enables us to distinguish a potential client as a particular person. Such personal identifiable information incorporates, yet isn't restricted to your name, email address, postage information and telephone number. The Site collects personal recognizable data about clients just if a client deliberately gives that data to the Site. Personal recognizable data is gathered on the Site in different cases including, without restriction:
- through the "Get in touch with Us" work, which demands a client to give his, her or its name, address, email address and phone number, just as some extra essential data in regards to the task that requires our administrations.
- a client posts a remark in the blog segment of the Site, and presents his or her name and email address regarding the posting.
- a client buys in to the Site's membership capacity to get substance refreshes by giving his or her email address or
- a client willingly submits his/her personal information in order to make an inquiry through our social media platforms.
How We Use Data
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Cookies and Security Of Data